Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Would You Every Guess Wednesday!



Good morning!   Wow!  has it been hot in sunny Southern California the last few days!  Over 105 where we live!  I'm talking sweltering!  And then I read Montana is possibly getting snow?  Crazy!

You should have come over from My Cricut Craft Room.  If not, make sure you go over and see the other amazing projects over there!!

Well, here is my original project!  I loved the paper and the cuts, but, wow!!  Did I mess up the border or what?  Yuck!  So last night, I decided I wanted to redo the background.


Ahhhhh!!  Much better!! I used Forever Young for the girl, Smiley Cards for the balloon and xoxo's and Cricut Craft Room Basics for the background


I put the heart balloon together and covered it with Glossy Accents to give it the glossy, balloon look.


I highlighted the xoxo's with a darker pink pen.


Here it is again!  I am very happy with the way it finally turned out.



Well thank you for looking.  Don't forget!   My Cricut Craft Room  is hosting the October 100 Cartridge blog hop this weekend.  We really do feature over 100 different carts and everyone does an awesome job!!

For more inspiration, please go back to My Cricut Craft Room and check out what my fellow design team members did!

Hugs,

Jodie

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card, Jodie! Love that silhouette from the Forever Young cart!! Love the glossy on the balloon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! LOVE that background paper

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading each one. Thank you!

Jodie