This is the first weekend of the month and that means it's time for the My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop. Each member of the design team is using at least four different cartridges to create holiday projects.
You should have arrived from Cathy's Blog.
If you just happen to stop by, start at the beginning and hop along to see all the great holiday projects.
For my first project, I used When It's Cold Outside for the snow flake.
I cut it at 3 inches and Mod Podged it to the candle block my hubby made for me. The one in the background features the pointsettia from Winter Woodland.
These are domino magnets. The Ho Ho Ho cut is from Very Merry tags and the snowman and house are from Gingerbread
Here is another view.
These next two images are from the Teresa Collin's Silhouettes Cricut Craft Room exclusive cartridge.
Again, they are put on a candle holder blank. My hubby did such a good job! Thanks, Sweety!!
Thanks for stopping by today. Your next stop is Robin's Blog
If you get side tracked along the way, here's a complete list of all the Sunday Stops.
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
- Marji http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com
- Melissa http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
- Claire http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com
- Ashley http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
- Cathy http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com
- Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
- Jodi http://jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com
- Robin L http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com
- Tess http:/ www.sassycricutcrafting.com
- Jamie M http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com
- Erica’s Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com
- Owl About Kids http://owlaboutkids.blogspot.com